Color Range missing different selection modes?

I was wondering what happened to this function under “select” bar and choosing “color range” that allowed selecting multiple colors instead of a single color, four small icon buttons that can specify adding or subtracting colors.

I used to run Aseprite v1.3-beta21-x64 and I’ve recently updated to the latest version currently which is Aseprite v1.3 and I’m unable to find this function, there’s only a color window now without those extra options shown below.

Did it get moved to a different menu? Named something differently or just gone entirely?
I’ve found the “Mask by Color” ability and functions on top to be very convenient and a nice add on, its sad to see it go if that really is the case. I’ve tried using an older version that has this specific function available but steam beta doesn’t seem to have the beta I was using before this update.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this @coomichoo! The options should be visible but probably some modifications in themes/size calculation are not working correctly. We’ll try to fix it ASAP.

We’ve just released v1.3.1 with a fix for this issue :+1:

Oh wow, thank you! I’m sure a lot of people will find this function really useful and convenient, very much appreciated. If any future issues occur that I can find, I’ll be sure to share here.

1 Like