50% UI size, or "reorientable" timeline window

For now, there is not very comfortably to work in Aseprite with big pictures, as UI takes a huge part of the screen, especially if I have a lot of layers. So, my be there is possibility to make UI smaller? Or may be Timeline window could be dragged, and moved? and the orientation of it could be changed? For example if I’m drawing a big still picture I need a lot of layers, bot not frames, thus it would be convenient to make timeline window vertical, not horizontal.
May be such feature already exist, I would appreciate if someone could help me to find it.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Elena_Nazaire, you can move the timeline to the left or right from the timeline properties. Also you can reduce the UI size from Edit > Preferences > General > Screen Scaling = 100%

@Elena_Nazaire, you can press “F” to toggle full screen mode or press Tab to hide frames/layers.
Hope it helps!

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I already have 100% scaling, but thought may be it can be even smaller.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try it out!

1 Like

Is it possible to make the screen scaling 150%? 100% is too small for me and 200% is what I am trying to avoid

1 Like

Screen scaling=150% is not possible at this moment :cry:

1 Like