Catch it and run (my 2nd videogame project)

**YA NO ES NECESARIO TESTEAR EL JUEGO

Hola, estoy desarrollando mi segundo videojuego para Steam (mi primer juego lo publique en android), es un 1 vs 1 online y local y… me gustaría preguntar si alguien se anima a testearlo conmigo.
Pues las personas con las que lo testeo no siempre están disponibles y ahora no lo van a estar por un tiempo.
Sí… tan sólo estoy.

El juego lo tengo en bitballoon, yo te pasaré un PDF con la mecánica del juego para que sepas las reglas y el funcionamiento así me darás feedback más preciso.

Estas son algunas capturas:

Captura2

Sólo hazme saber si te animas a testear conmigo el modo online y concretamos.
Yo tengo casi completa disponibilidad ya que paso la mayor parte del día desarrollando así que por mi no hay problema en cuanto a disponibilidad, dependería más de la persona que se preste.
Creo que en el foro hay algunas personas que hablan castellano así que les animo a que me contacten.

Cerraré éste mensaje cuando consiga y haga el testeo.

Gracias y un saludo.

**THIS MESSAGE ITS OBSOLETE

Hello, I’m developing my second videogame for Steam (my first game I published on android), it’s a 1 vs 1 online and local and … I would like to ask if someone is encouraged to test it with me.
Well the people with whom I test it are not always available and now they will not be for a while.
Yes … I’m just.

I have the game in bitballoon, I will give you a PDF with the mechanics of the game so that you know the rules and the operation so you will give me more accurate feedback.

Just let me know if you dare to test with me the online mode and specify.
I have almost complete availability since I spend most of the day developing so that for me there is no problem in terms of availability, it would depend more on the person who lends.
I think that in the forum there are some people who speak Spanish so I encourage you to contact me.

I will close this message when I get and do the testing.

Thanks and best regards.

1 Like

@SynthED please from now on, write all posts in English.

Este lo escribi en español por que va mas enfocado a los usuarios de habla castellana, por eso no lo traduje.

Siempre pongo mis mensajes en dos idiomas por que yo no se ingles y uso google translator, entonces para evitar posibles confusiones con el traductor y que me entiendas mal en mis reportes/sugerencias los pongo en dos idiomas, nativo + traducido con translator.

Si esto no te parece bien entonces las pondré todas en ingles traducido pero no estoy seguro de que quede entendible la traducción.

Disculpa por las molestias.

I wrote this in Spanish because it is more focused on Spanish-speaking users, so I did not translate it.

I always put my messages in two languages because I do not speak English and I use google translator, so to avoid possible confusion with the translator and that you misunderstand me in my reports / suggestions I put them in two languages, native + translated with translator.

If this does not seem right then I will put all of them in English but I am not sure that the translation is understandable.

Apology for the inconvenience

The translations that you published so far were pretty good, in fact I thought you were bilingual :slight_smile:

My native language is Spanish, so I like that your publications are bilingual, but I understand that, to people who do not speak Spanish, it can be a bit annoying.

If the people of the forum do not like the option of using both languages, I think I have a good solution for everyone: You can publish the English translation here, and at the end (or at the beginning) of the message, you can add a link to a pastebin with the original text in Spanish.

Like this: En español: Las traducciones que publicaste hasta ahora fueron bastante buenas, de hecho pen - Pastebin.com

All the best, and good luck with your game! :smiley:

As @JJHaggar says, I have no problem if you publish the original Spanish text at the bottom of your messages, but please include a English text first (because the community is in English, and if everyone start publishing posts in their own language we’ll not understand anything :sob:)

Ok, I have no problem with that, thanks guys.

Ok, no tengo problema con eso, gracias chicos.

1 Like