Selection tool with rotation

Hello would be great if you had a tool to select in 45 graos would be very good if you like the idea increases in the following updates if you give. thanks for listening

I am always interested in new selection tools, but I think I do not understand. Could you provide an example for that selection tool, please? Is it in another software or is an original idea?

1 Like

I’m in other software Idraw this tool selects in angles know this would facilitate the selection of isometric pixel art and much more practical. so I would love for developers to think about the possibility of building this tool. Thank you for attention, good work.

Hi @ednardo_guimaraes, if you want to select a rectangle with a specific angle (e.g. 45 degrees) you can use the Alt key to rotate the rectangle:

rotate-rect-marquee

2 Likes

That is good but not as nice as something like Photoshop’s Polygonal Lasso Tool is (especially if given the ability to snap to 2:1 and other common pixel art angles), since the Polygonal Lasso Tool allows you to select irregular shapes easily, such as isometric tiles, which are often weird hexagons.