Hotkey for Prev/Next Cel instead of Prev/Next Frame?

Hello, does anyone know if there’s a way to step between cels (or linked cels) instead of frames?

I have many linked cels, and since linked cels share the same drawing image, it would be great to step through just the drawings and skip all the repetitive frames.

I’m an animator and I find it essential to be able to step through the drawings quickly to see how they relate to each other.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there is no such feature. The closest you can get is the Last Frame in Tag keyboard shortcut.

Welcome @Wayne, actually this might be implemented with a script. I’ll give a try to this after the release (we are preparing v1.2.18)

@dacap That would be wonderful if this could be implemented! The tools for creating pixel art are amazing, but the ability to step through cels is the feature I’ve found to really be missing when animating. This would help immensely! I’m looking forward to when this ability is released! Thanks! :slight_smile:

@KashouC Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll try this as a workaround for now. :slight_smile: