Problem with recent files

Hola, tengo un problema con la zona donde se muestran los archivos recientes y es que a veces se borran y sólo aparecen unos pocos.
Por ejemplo, ahora mismo sólo me aparece uno, recien acabo de abrir el programa.
¿Alguna idea de a qué puede deberse?.
Tengo la beta 11.
La baje portable de mi página de actualización y la pegué tal cual sobre la anterior, quizá podría ser de eso.

Hi, I have a problem with the area where recent files are displayed and it is sometimes deleted and only a few appear.
For example, right now I only have one, I just opened the program.
Any idea what could be due ?.
I have beta 11.
I downloaded it from my update page and hit it as it was on the previous one, maybe it could be from that.

Yep, that’s the problem. If you uncompress a new portable version over a previous portable version, the new one will overwrite the aseprite.ini with an empty one, so you lost the list of recent files. (This aseprite.ini file is right there so aseprite.exe knows that it’s running in “portable mode”.)

Pero esta beta la pegué cuando salió, creo que hace ya algunas semanas.
Entonces me ha empezado a ocurrir esto, creo que lo mejor será que borre todo y baje una nueva y la ponga ahí de vacío.

But this beta I hit when it came out, I think a few weeks ago.
Then this has begun to happen to me, I think the best thing is to erase everything and lower a new one and put it there empty.

Oh ok. Give a try to the latest beta12, anyway a possible problem is running two instances of Aseprite. The latest instance being closed will overwrite the aseprite.ini file (i.e. the recent list of files will be overwritten by the latest closed instance).

Entiendo, entonces eso es lo más probable que haya pasado por que sí he tenido dos instancias abiertas.
¡Gracias!.

I understand, then that is most likely to have happened because I have had two instances open.
Thank you!.

1 Like