Purchased, but nothing delivered

I’ve contacted support, but nothing except automation. It’s been 4 hours since purchase and still nothing. When sending a key request through Humble Bundle as per my receipt from amazon, I got nothing from when my order was received, nor once it’s processed from the key requests.

I’m incredibly excited to be able to save works after using the trial for so long. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me if this is normal or not.

This seems to happen from time to time.
Aseprite doesn’t have a big team behind it, so it can take a while for them to get to your email and send you a key. Please be patient, usually I think people get their keys within a day or two when Humble Bundle messes up like this.

1 Like

Ah, okay. I figured the team was a low resource bunch, so I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll relax on my bothering for a bit then and let them do what they need to. Thanks for the info.

Hi @CasualSeraph, did you contact us to support@aseprite.org? (right now we have just one support ticket open).

Just in case generally there are two main problems:

1. The email is wrong when the purchase is made (e.g. a typo)
  2. The Humble Bundle email is in the “Promotions” tab of GMail Inbox (some answers from Humble Bundle FAQ)

Anyway please follow the ticket discussion if you already got an answer.

I am having the same problem here. I got my receipt but no email with a download link. I tried to use the order resender for humble bundle and it says email sent but I never receive it…

Make sure you check your spam, good luck :slight_smile:

It took me about 2-3 days to receive my code. Unfortunately, just gotta be patient. Do a search in your email for “Aseprite” and sit back. It’ll come.