A little problem about 8 bit style

boys, i have another problem, my projects don’t look good outside, i increased the pixels to 1280 x 720 but it doesn’t look like pixel art anymore (you can guess that misses the joke) so what can i do about it??

If you’re going for an 8bit look, try using screen and sprite sizes that were used on 8bit systems. Exploring some 8bit game sprites on SpritersResource might be a good idea.

1280x720 is way larger than anything you would’ve seen in the 8-bit era. For example, the Game Boy had a 160x144 screen and the NES had approximately a 256x240 screen. Note that this was the entire screen, which would fit chunks of the world and typically several characters on it. Character sprites on these systems were usually 16x16 or 16x24 for RPGs, a little larger for platformers, and larger still for fighting games where characters took up significant portions of the screen. These systems also had limitations on how many 8x8 sprite pieces could be displayed at once, which further limited how large characters could be without being static background artwork.

yes, I already deduced it, the problem is that the quality is too low when exporting it, as if it tried to enlarge the image, lowering the quality, or directly it still does not seem 8 bit but it is very small

The quality issue is probably not from your art, but from the viewer you use to look at it. Most modern viewers scale small images up, and do so in a way meant for photos, so they end up blurring everything.

You can avoid this issue by exporting your art with some unblurred scaling. Aseprite offers scaling options up to 1000% in the Export dialog, or you can change the Sprite Size yourself if you need to go even larger. The scaling in Aseprite is nearest neighbor, meaning it won’t blur your image, it’ll just make the pixels look bigger while still preserving their sharp boundaries.

If this art is for a game, you should probably export without scaling, but change the texture interpolation settings in your engine to no interpolation (aka nearest neighbor scaling).