Access the graphics through the .aseprite file

Hello, is there any way to access each cell of each layer from the .aseprite file ?.
I want to access these graphics from my video game engine to import them directly without exporting in PNG format, this would save me time.
So when I edit a graphic / cell / frame in aseprite and save the file in .aseprite, then from my engine I update and get the updated graphic directly.
Can this be done?

Hola, ¿hay algún modo de acceder a cada celda de cada capa a partir del archivo .aseprite?.
Quiero acceder desde mi engine de videojuegos a esos graficos para importarlos directamente sin necesidad de exportar en formato png, esto me ahorraría tiempo.
Entonces cuando yo edito un gráfico/celda/frame en aseprite y salvo el archivo en .aseprite, luego desde mi engine actualizo y obtengo directamente el gráfico actualizado.
Con esto no hay exportaciones de por medio y, como decía, ahorraría mucho tiempo.
¿Esto se puede hacer?.

It can be done, but you’d have to write an .aseprite parser for your engine. It would probably be easier to automate exports instead.

You could listen file changes from your game engine and use the .aseprite decoder code (at the moment there is no external .dll/easy way to link the code :sob:). There are other projects in C# to read .aseprite files too on github.

Another possibility would be to use an external file system watcher (e.g.) and execute a Lua script to export the cels data with sprite.cels() when a .aseprite file is modified.

Maybe in the future we could provide this functionality from the Aseprite CLI itself.