Aseprite Choppy movement lagging problem

hey guys, i have a problem with aseprite. It is very choppy while moving the canvas or moving brush over the canvas without even painting. Is there a way to fix this? The choppyness is very noticable especially while moving the canvas left right up down, there is also screen tear. This also happens when moving options window etc.

EDIT: I also noticed that selecting layers or frames and dragging them is also very choppy/laggy.

EDIT2: I have found something out; When i change my refresh rate from 75 to 60 the canvas stutter/choppyness/lag goes away, i mean the choppyness while moving the canvas.
Also found out that selecting and interacting with layers/frames is very choppy if i stretch application window but if i keep the window pretty small it is pretty smooth. (by interacting with layers/frames i mean selecting, dragging, selecting multiple etc.)

Im using windows 10 pro. Can someone please help me fix this?

Hi I read about a similar issue a little while back. Maybe it’ll solve your issue: Pencil Tool Lag

Hello, thanks for the reply. I tried that but sadly it didnt help me. Im gonna edit the post to add some more issues i noticed.

For me what worked was setting my system refresh rate to a lower setting and then setting it back to its normal setting. Hope this helps!