Background layer without flash layer

Hi, I like to highlight the active layer but this also affects the “background” layer.
Can the background layer be maintained without being affected by highlighting?

Hola, me gusta resaltar la capa activa pero esto también afecta a la capa de “background”.
¿Se puede mantener la capa de background sin que sea afectada por el resaltado?

The background layer is just another layer, so no, there is no way ):

Well, then I would like to suggest adding the option so that each layer is not affected by obfuscation.
Each layer will have an option that indicates whether it should be affected by obfuscation.

Is there no command to enable the option to highlight the visible layer?

Bien, pues entonces me gustaría sugerir añadir la opción para que cada capa no se vea afectada por la ofuscación.
Cada capa tendrá una opción que indique si debe ser afectada por la ofuscación.

¿No existe un comando para habilitar la opción de resalta la capa visible?

Hi there! :wave: when you say “highlight”, do you mean the View > Show > Layer Edges option or Edit > Preferences > Experimental > Flash layer when it is selected? Is the problem that when you select the background layer it flashes?

It is always referring to the option:

Flash layer when it is selected

I wish I could decide which layers will be affected by highlighting.
That way you could indicate that the “Background” layer should not become transparent like the others.

I really don’t understand if these are two different options or belong to the same option.
I mean, if I disable the “Flash layer when it is selected” option but keep the bottom bar at 100 (for example), the layers that are not selected become transparent.
And if I activate the “Flash layer when it is selected” option, the same thing happens.
Otherwise, if I keep the bar at 255 and leave the “Flash layer when it is selected” option enabled, nothing happens, the layers that are not selected do not become transparent.
I am not sure what relationship there is between the “Flash layer when it is selected” option and the transparency bar.

Realmente no entiendo si esto son dos opciones distintas o pertenecen a la misma opción.
Quiero decir, si desactivo la opción “Flash layer when it is selected” pero mantengo la barra inferior en el valor 100 (por ejemplo), las capas que no están seleccionadas, se hacen transparentes.
Y si activo la opción “Flash layer when it is selected”, sucede lo mismo.
De otro modo, si mantengo la barra al 255 y dejo la opción “Flash layer when it is selected” activada, no sucede nada, las capas que no están seleccionadas no se hacen transparentes.
No tengo claro que relación hay entre la opción “Flash layer when it is selected” y la barra de transparencia.