Bkd32 Color Palette

thank you so much! you are so kind

btw I was finish another study right now using my palette ^^
mech-kong2

tbh I’m really glad to all support I was receive here. Thank you all

3 Likes

mvsc_shred_squeek_bkd32_test

Dear @bakudas , your bkd32 palette motivated me to try again on my older sprites and do a scene using it. I really like it! It’s very bright and gives a scene a very live feel. So I decided to do a mock up! :smile:

5 Likes

WOAH! what a neat piece
thanks for sharing <3 I’m really glad about you feel motivated
nice job!

1 Like

This palette is so cool, thanks for sharing bkd32 perfect for my chibi style. :kissing: :ok_hand:
bkd32_sf_mokup

5 Likes

Hey, the palette is awesome (even for a beginner like me). But I wonder - how do you get such a brown color? I dont see any like this in your palette (talking bout dark browns).

1 Like

I want that game, please make this a reality!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo! Street Fighter!

1 Like

@bakudas So if you don’t mind could I edit this a bit and use it in my Mario fangame?

1 Like

oh! sure you can! I’ll love to see your game
glad you liked

I know it is an old thread, but I just wanted to thank you for the palette. I was looking for a palette to try out. Your images look good.

1 Like

Making a great palette is one of those things that you can’t really teach, so I’m always fascinated by what people come up with. This one is just fantastic. It ticks all my personal boxes for a general use palette… it’s vibrant, rich, and full of personality. Great work, and thanks for the palette share!

1 Like

Is there an expert on color theory? If so, what is your assessment of this palette contra DB32 (as in how do they compare, and which one is the more general one)?

It would be nice to have this included as a standard palette in Aseprite.

2 Likes

Oh yes, this Palette is chef’s kiss
warm and and it seems to fit in many styles o.o

1 Like

YESS! This palette is beautiful. I loved it.
I would also love to get this as a standard palette… Can we make that happen?

2 Likes

I totally love this palette!
I was checking on the default ones and didn’t found it, tho it totally deserves to be there!
Can we dream on having Bkd32 as one of the default palettes?

2 Likes

aladdin_3x

I want this palette default too, I like it’s cheerful colors and imagined a 64x64 pixel of scene of those timed events everyone hates in adventure games but gave hope of not dying a dreadful death by using Lucas Arts style UI. Also Aladdin.

1 Like

I know this is a old thread but I am new to pixel art and I love this pallets so far my three test projects have all used this palette I made this account to thank you this has made me peservera with doing more projects