Bkd32 Color Palette

Hi

Recently I’ve crafted my own palette to general purpose and warm up process to begin my workflow.

I want to share with the community to improve that.

bkd32:

Here’s some artwork I’ve made with it

If you liked it you can now download here (included .ase, .gpl and .png)

bkd<3

33 Likes

This is a gorgeous palette and I love the range of different pieces you’ve done with it, wow!
My favorite so far would have to be either the island or the weapon set, they look amazing!

1 Like

Beautiful palette, thank you for sharing! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you all! I edited the main post with the link to download the palette in some formats.

Here’s the timelapse of making of the weapon set

6 Likes

@bakudas
That is absolutely amazing to see!
I hope you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take you to make? I sent it to my friends and they were curious! I hope you don’t mind I shared, but really, you’re doing such lovely work with this palette.

@bakudas
The shading in the shield is mesmerising, I love it! Thank you for the time lapse, it helps a lot to see how artists develop their creations!

@Catbat often I spend something about 15~20min for each warmup session (weapon set, pult, lil island, etc)

@Karmylla thanks again I’ll post more artwork with this palette

some more bkd32 showoff:

4 Likes

@bakudas
That’s so amazing. I told them and they said you’re a “pixel machine” aha.

I love that little scene too, like it should be in a game! I’m very excited to see what else you produce with that palette!
I did just a tiny thing last night while I was chatting with some friends:

I was mindlessly doing this but also really interested in seeing what I could produce with the palette myself, so thank you for it, it’s really quite great.

2 Likes

Hi, what software are you using to create the time lapse animation?
is it just a screen recorder or something within aseprite?

hi @corstar
I used OBS to capture the screen and history states in aseprite to advance the progress
it’s a very basic setup

okay, i see.
I use kazam myself. but I’ve heard of OBS.

hahahahh, thanks

I really did this sketch!

Thanks for sharing. I think I’ll use for some warm up and practice.

Loving it already.

1 Like

thanks, @CaioSantos! <3

as one more sample here’s a sprite of a game I’m developing using my palette
knight_anim_af

8 Likes

plus one with bkd32 palette (:

familia_funhouse

4 Likes

timelapse of char select screen from game I’m working on… still wip but it’s entirely crafted with bkd32 ^^

3 Likes

Added to my palette collection, wonderful set of colors. Thank you for sharing <3

1 Like

thanks!
I would love to see what you create please post here or drop me a line <3

Wow! Im loving it! I will try to create something using it later in the day :smiley:

1 Like

Honestly just created an account on here to say how much I love this palette (and what you’ve done with it), it’s so expressive.

1 Like