Countour tool doesn't do pixel perfect after you draw a line with shift

its just as said in the title, i found that just now and since its a minbor bug i thought it was best to report to avoid being missed next time

to do the bug you just hold shift draw a line release shift and then draw a slope it will not do it pixel perfect even if the option is on

can confirm. i’ll just add that to replicate this issue, the shift has to be released while holding down a mouse button.

also, doing lines this way will sometimes add a pixel at the beginning of the line.

i wanna revive this so @dacap is this on any github issue?

REVIVE! this is an OLD bug and it needs adressing >:(

1 Like

This has started happening to me as well. Only in the last few weeks, it didn’t used to happen to me ever. It might be related to the recent major update. I use the shift to connect my lines constantly while doing any kind of lines and this screws up pixel perfect horribly.

it seems to affect only 1.3 versions, in the beta this was a problem as well. i also made a post on the issue tracker on github as well as video evidence.

Yeah I reverted to 1.2.40 and now the problem is gone. Still not great that it’s still a bug, but thanks for giving me an out.