Double click not working?

Honeycam 2018-03-17 12-38-07

Since the latest update, double clicking is not responding at all.
It supposed to display Layer properties/Cel properties, but I am not sure.

I think this is also related with this problem.
this is windows 10.

The version v1.2.7.1 for Windows (available just right now) contains a fix for this issue.

1 Like

Now double tap is not working with the pen (wacom med pro tablet), but works with the mouse double click. Same for ‘save as’ when trying to choose a different folder.
(windows 10, v1.2.7.2 -x64)

:sob: Thanks for reporting this @wolliel. Tomorrow I’ll be seeing this issue and release a fix ASAP.

Thanks, I hadn’t realised how much I depended on that simple action. Also I should have mentioned that the ‘right click’ on the pen still works fine.

@wolliel I’ve just released v1.2.7.3 with a fix for the double tap with the wacom pen. Basically it should work as in v1.2.6.

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt fix, it’s all good again.
I read your post in Twitter regarding this issue and I have great respect for you as a developer.

1 Like

Hey I know this issue is old and considered “fixed”, but I’m experiencing the exact same thing now on the 1.3 steam beta branch. I also tested it with the current stable version.

My issue behaves exactly as shown in the GIF, so I figured it might be related. I can’t double click on anything, it only ever registers as two “single clicks”. I can’t double click to open layer properties, I can’t double click folders in the “open” dialog like mentioned in the other topic, I can’t double-click with the selection tool to automatically snap the cursor.

Anything related to double-clicking is not working. I’m not sure when this issue started for me.

Update: I was able to temporarily fix the issue by going to preferences and unchecking the “Load wintab32 library” option.

I say this is a temporary fix, because if you are using an older tablet and need that option checked, then there might still be issues. I haven’t checked how this works on my tablet PC, as I’m using a desktop PC right now with a simple laser mouse.

In summary: having the “wintab32” option checked in preferences interferes with normal double clicking on a mouse.