Dream Game Mockup

A new piece of mine. Pretty proud of it. It was one most time consuming/challenging for sure.
GameMockup_Animation2_1

45 Likes

I WANT to get to this level. Congratulations.

1 Like

this is a amazing background congrats

1 Like

I wish I could do this! This is really cool!

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to platform out of this chill spot. great work

1 Like

Sooo relaxing to look at! Very inspiring! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

Fantasy art! Hope one day I can get to your level

1 Like

truly amazing

1 Like

This moss, rocks and wood look so harmonious

1 Like

Very well done. I’m looking to get to this level nature looking pixel art. I can see your color ramps going on. Is there a place that shows time-tested patterns to use for pixel art? Like, say grass patterns, a gem, trees, rocks, or a human face at say 16px or 32px for the size difference?

1 Like

Thanks! Honestly I can’t tell if you can find something so well compiled with actually proper technique. You could try sites like LOSPEC. But, as it was in my case, you just analyze the works that you find best. So pixeljoint and twitter is the best place i’d say.

oh that is gorgeous!

1 Like

What tools do you use to make pixel art? (Mouse & Keyboard, drawing tablet, Something else?) Btw, you’re a master at pixel art. Your artwork gives me inspiration and makes me want to practice more on aseprite! This is amazing top notch.

1 Like

Damn, how did you do that water effect, it’s very smooth?

1 Like

:exploding_head: This is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s such a nice comment. To hear that you inspire someone is just something else. I use mostly mouse and keyboard yes. Sometimes Tablet for sketching or color blocking.

2 Likes

By almost losing your mind because you get it wrong time after time. Honestly I kinda repressed the technique I used here :sweat_smile:

I think I had two of the same layers(the whole reflection) and i moved 3 pixels in a line one segment per frame upwards or something like that.

1 Like

This is so incredible!!! How long did this take you?

THAT LOOKS AMAZING! Would love to see this used somewhere.