Error saving my files

Hello there, I am using Aseprite for a few days now and by today the according error appeared out of nowhere. I would rather not close and open Aseprite again or do anything similar to not lose the work I have done.

Version 1.3.2

MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2

Hi @Ikkarus, probably Aseprite doesn’t have enough file access to write files in that folder, you can 1) try to save the file in other location, 2) check if there is a dialog below the Aseprite window asking for permission to write-access to that location.

In the worst case your unsaved sprites/files should be saved in the sessions folder if Aseprite is configured by default.

Thank you for your help. I have tried 1) before and it did not work, there is also no window asking for permission.

I managed to save the files on another way, reopened Aseprite and everything worked fine again.

It seems to happen randomly every few days which can be really annoying when you’re in the middle of a creative process and have to stop to rescue your work before continuing. I wonder if anyone else has errors like these and found a solution