Firework effect

Some time ago I looked at a script that made the effect of firework and now I can’t find it, does anyone know anything about it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=luces+fuego+artificial+aseprite&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi3pc_t9Pf0AhVMIjQIHWhoBzkQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=luces+fuego+artificial+aseprite&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoHCCMQ7wMQJzoGCAAQCBAeOgUIABDNAlCEDVinO2CzO2gBcAB4AIABxwSIAdsXkgELMC44LjIuMi4wLjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=x13DYfelGMzE0PEP6NCdyAM&bih=809&biw=412&client=ms-android-lge-rev1&prmd=ivsxn#imgrc=8_0XvF8SKsqQmM

images

hi, Vixiuz! are you sure it was script for aseprite and not other particle system like Pixel Fx Designer by CodeManu ?
i know only about david barker’s [Script] Simple 2D particle sim which can create fireworks, albeit the system lacks some settings like speed and the streaks can’t be this long (but that can be somewhat solved by multiple particle layers with offset):
Sprite-0001

I remember that if I will continue looking for the holy grail, thank you very much for your help, I did not know the software, you opened another path for me

1 Like