Font won't show up in list

Hello, I have installed multiple .ttf TrueType fonts, yet none of theme show up in the fonts listing window. When i look at the fonts folder in my computer, the fonts are shown to be installed, but in Aseprite, none of them show up. Previous fonts I have installed about a year ago and fonts that are pre-installed on the computer show up fine. Also, in the Aseprite file view for selecting fonts (not the list with the search bar) no fonts show up at all. How can I fix this?

This might be a silly question, but did you restart Aseprite after installing the fonts? Most programs do not live-update their font lists.

Yes, I closed and reopened Asesprite multiple times, as well as restarted my PC. Neither of these attempts have appeared to resolve the problem.

Hi @whomstdve! Actually Aseprite was having some issues showing fonts installed in the user configuration (and not in “all users”/system-wide). With the new patch Aseprite v1.2.16.3 released yesterday fonts installed in the user folder should be displayed too.

1 Like