Funny pictures my five yr old sis made

Sprite-0002
hedgehogs
she would love to hear encouragement and support :heart:

5 Likes

It looks so much better than my attempts on to pixel draw😭

1 Like

You keep talking negatively about your pixel art ability.

If you are wanting to get better at pixel art realize that most people start from some point. Considering the "Why does something look good? " question could help you discover new methods for creating pixel art.

For coloring pixel art and outlines I would watch this MortMort video and read the tutorial gif

https://twitter.com/i/status/897451333636079616

If you want to find a way to transfer your sketching skills a bit better I would suggest this video:

One of my favorite YouTube channels for pixel art and Aseprite tutorials is AdamCYounis. Maybe you could share your pixel art so we can give you more specialized tips, until then hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

Very cute!

1 Like

But I don’t have ability :sob:

I understand that you have mentioned your ability to create sketches, which is certainly an advantage over others. However, I would like to advise you that making pixel art requires time and effort to think creatively and add various details, even though it might appear simple and beautiful. If you aim to create something unique, you need to invest your time and effort into it instead of comparing yourself to others and feeling discouraged.

1 Like

super cute

Ok! I’ll try to focus on it really hard! :blush: