guys,I have a problem!!

today I just do something work with 30 frame.!
EAFJC{NR3$CW)BZGW(M%72|548x500
but something bad happening when I save it by .gif

now my .ase have no picture from frame 10-30!
OMG…I feel bad,and hope somebody can help me fix it.It’s better to be able to recover the files as before! :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

HEY, this is the ERRORS!

Yipes. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I’ve had errors like this with a whole host of art and animation programs(Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint Shop, Paint.net, GIMP, CAD, Wings, Blender, Aseprite). Unless you back up a copy somewhere else, that’s it. That’s why artists always save two copies of their work. All you can do is repair the damage the best you can and move on.

Also, to me, that error seems to mean one of four things:

1. Aseprite encountered a memory leak which overflowed bounds and pushed out some important data(Possible).
  2. Your system isn’t reserving/allotting enough memory to Aseprite(Also, possible).
  3. Your GPU doesn’t have the power to handle the information(Highly unlikely).
  4. It was a simple save error(Most likely).
1 Like

OMG
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I will do it again .Therefore, I will do my best to save more copies of my work.I hope that I won’t be the bearer of bad news again,bro.This is a disaster. :C
THANK YOU AGAING AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

[Aside]Don’t know why there’s a link in my last post. I didn’t type any link code.[/Aside]

Anyway… I’m glad to see you have a good attitude about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

My only concern, now, is that there may possibly be a bug during saving… :thinking: Could someone involved, or at least knowledgeable in the coding of Aseprite possible shed some light?

I HOPE SO.
I HOPE this BUG(or problem) can be fixed soon !
(because my system’s memory is really enough.) :thinking: