Having issues with wacom tablet pen eraser function

I am literally just making an account because I have this specific problem that drives me up the wall, and I actually found out that someone else had the EXACT same problem as me, which you can see here. However, unlike them, reinstalling my Wacom Intuos tablet driver and uninstalling/reinstalling aseprite did NOT work for me.

In summary, the person had an issue with 1) an annoying ripple effect that showed up whenever they clicked even though the splash circle was set to off, and 2) the eraser function didn’t show up when you selected it, unless you were pressing down. (In my case, I erased with my Wacom tablet pen eraser, but the problem is the same. The eraser wouldn’t switch unless I was pressing down.) I used Aseprite on two separate devices, one on my PC, which runs on Windows 10, and it works normally without these issues. On my laptop, which runs on Windows 11, it has this problem. Both devices use the same version of Aseprite; steam v.1.2.40.

If anyone has insight on how to fix this problem, please let me know! I don’t know if it’s an Aseprite problem specifically-- I think it might be a driver/Windows 11 issue. However, any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I’m not sure if I should’ve put this in the help category instead. If I categorized this wrong, apologies.

EDIT 2: I have found a way around this problem, and so I shall write down my solution just in case others have encountered it as well:

If uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers don’t work, then go to Edit > Preferences > Tablet in Aseprite. Then, check the Wintab box. I’m also admittedly unsure if this is a PERMANENT solution, because I recall I have checked the Wintab options before, and that didn’t fix the problem. I think checking off Windows Ink in Wacom tablet first might make it work? Whatever it is, it’s working for me right now. Hopefully this solution might help someone else.