Insert text and color

Hola, hay un problema a la hora de insertar textos.
Por ejemplo, yo inserto un texto e inicialmente aparece seleccionado el amarillo y yo selecciono el rojo e inserto el texto en rojo.
Ahora voy a insertar un nuevo texto y de nuevo el color seleccionado es el amarillo entonces debo volver a seleccionar el rojo.
Eso es un problema, debería memorizarse el último color seleccionado.

También ocurre que a la hora de seleccionar el color, yo elijo la opción de selección “index” pero esto tampoco se memoriza y en la próxima vez aparecerá seleccionada la opción “RGB” entonces deberé volver a seleccionar “index”.

Y eso ocurre con los textos, es molesto si tienes que insertar varios textos por que debes siempre volver a hacer las mismas selecciones ya que no son memorizadas.

Gracias.

Hello, there is a problem when inserting texts.
For example, colors are not remembered.
For example, I insert a text and initially the yellow is selected and I select the red one and insert the text in red.
Now I am going to insert a new text and again the selected color is yellow so I must re-select the red one.
That is a problem, the last selected color should be memorized.

It also happens that when selecting the color, I choose the “index” selection option but this is not memorized either and next time the “RGB” option will be selected so I will have to select “index” again.

Hi there, just going through the unanswered posts so sorry for the late response. ^^

I don’t speak any Spanish but the reason for this is that the text tool uses your primary color to determine what color to use as the default. Knowing that can help a little bit at least.