Is there a way to set HSV as deafult colour picker?

Hey the title says it all. I’m not keen on the RGB colour picker and it’s a small little thing. I would like to set HSV as the first and default option in the colour picker so i don’t have to keep clicking on HSV.

I have looked around preferences and can’t seem to find anything so not sure if there is a way to do it.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

You can select the HSL+Alpha option in the context bar when you use the Eye Dropper:

Other option is to Ctrl+click (or ⌘+click on macOS) the RGB and HSL selectors so you can see the sliders of both color modes:

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I said HSL but you can do the same with the HSV option :blush:

1 Like

Ctrl clicking is a good enough option for me :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for the help, there’s quite a bit in the window now but it does the job.

1 Like

I’d also like to see the ability to set a particular individual set of sliders as the default, to remember them the same way that combinations of them are remembered currently.

For now, I am using HSV + Grayscale as a workaround, since grayscale only adds one additional slider and it’s visually distinct from the HSV sliders, but it would be great to be able to set HSV as my default and not have any extra sliders in the way.

1 Like

I created an account just to tell you you rule, @dacap . For every question I’ve had while getting started google points me directly to a question you’ve answered with exactly the info I need. Really good job on Aseprite, and the community support you provide, I feel so powerful using it

3 Likes