Ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed [windows 11]

Hello everyone, I encountered this error in compiling “ninja aseprite”, I don’t know what happened, after four days of trying, verified that the version is compliant. As shown in the figure, the preceding Chinese means “Note: Include files:…”

Hi there,
What were the commands you used to compile? I had a very similar issue but got everything to work with Visual Studio 2022, Aseprite 1.2.37, skia m102 and ninja. I put the ninja executable in the cmake bin directory so I didn’t have to add another path environment variable.
Here is what I did:
Downloaded & extracted Skia m102 to c:\deps\skia
Extracted aseprite to c:\aseprite. Make sure there are no duplicate directory names (e.g. c:\asperite\aseprite…)
Run terminal. Enter this in terminal:
call “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\Common7\Tools\VsDevCmd.bat” -arch=x64

cd C:\aseprite
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DLAF_BACKEND=skia -DSKIA_DIR=C:\deps\skia -DSKIA_LIBRARY_DIR=C:\deps\skia\out\Release-x64 -DSKIA_LIBRARY=C:\deps\skia\out\Release-x64\skia.lib -G Ninja …

ninja aseprite

Note: some sites said you didn’t need to put the -arch=x64 but my Windows 11 PC only worked with that in the command. Hope this helps.