There is Pencil and Jumble tools bug when using pen with Pressure controlling Size of brush.
Way to reproduce:
- Use Wacom tablet and set Pen Pressure to control brush Size with Min/Max 1…64
- Create RGB sprite at least ~ 256x256
- Fill two halves of canvas/layer with two contrast colors (avoid white color)
- Select Jumble tool and set Size 64 and Opacity 255 for easier bug detection
- Use pen to jumble colors border side to side with nearly max pen pressure
Result: Jumble tool generates white/transparent points from time to time, especially with fast pen movements. White color generated for Background layer. Transparent generated for normal layers.
Guess: pen pressure differs at different stages of “jumbling”, causing different brush size and taking white/transparent color from “nowhere”.
Same for Pencil tool. It could accidentally generate white/transparent points.
This never happens for mouse drawing/jumbling.