Preview window with frame number

Hola, me gustaría hacer una sugerencia y es que se muestre en la ventana de preview el número de frame que se está visualizando.
De este modo cuando yo reproduzco una animación y veo un frame que tiene alguna incorrección puedo entonces visualizar de qué numero de frame se trata.

Con el modo actual te obliga a tener la ventana de preview pegada a la barra de cuadros de animación para poder ver el número de frame a la vez que ves la animación.

Hello, I make a suggestion and it is that the frame number that is being displayed is shown in the preview window.
In this way when I play an animation and I see a frame that has some incorrectness I can then visualize which frame number it is.

With the current mode, it forces you to have the preview window attached to the animation frame bar so you can see the frame number at the same time you see the animation.

2 Likes

I agree this would be a super helpful feature! I was working on an FX loop and using the Preview window as a reference point but couldn’t always tell which frame of the loop I was looking at.

1 Like