Save in two formats at the same time

Hola, me gustaría sugerir algo.
¿Qué te parece añadir una opción para que, en el momento de salvar, el archivo se guarde en dos formatos distintos a elegir por el usuario?.

A mi me ocurre que yo estoy trabajando un mapa y lo tengo en dos formatos PNG y Aseprite, esto es por que en el formato aseprite lo tengo por capas y en PNG lo tengo para resultado final.
Entonces siempre debo guardar dos veces recorriendo el menu y eligiendo extensión.

Si a muchos otros también les ocurre esto, entonces quizá vendría bien una opción así.

Hello, I would like to suggest something.
What do you think about adding an option so that, at the time of saving, the file is saved in two different formats to be chosen by the user?

It happens to me that I am working on a map and I have it in two PNG and Aseprite formats, this is because in the aseprite format I have it in layers and in PNG I have it for the final result.
Then I must always save twice by going through the menu and choosing extension.

If many others also experience this, then maybe such an option would be good.

I’ve thought about this before with projects, or macros/actions, or post-save hooks to handle these cases.

A workaround at the moment is creating some kind of script to watch the .aseprite file changes and call Aseprite CLI to save the file in other formats: