Screen & UI Scaling

Hey there, I’ve been using Aseprite for a little now and I recently decided to get a nice dark theme as I’ve spent the last few years of my life at a screen and my eyes are very unhappy with me…

Anyhow when installing the theme I was prompted to adjust my scaling, now I clicked yes as everything was a fair bit blurry after I selected the theme for some reason, however, once it adjusted my scaling everything became very small, I found the Screen & UI scaling options however my only options are 100-400% I don’t need 100% because everything is too small, I don’t need 200% because everything feels a little too cramped, I need a middle ground, I need the option to type in the number I want and preferably also just use my scroll wheel to control the number although that’s more a quality of life feature… The ability to set the scale to a custom number however is a basic need at this point, things are too small and I just have trouble getting around fast, but things are too big and now I start feeling very uncomfortable and overloaded and like I have no room for the actual art I’m making…

I understand this isn’t a top priority but if something could be done about this feature it would be amazing!