Snap to grid leaves 1 pixel

Hi,
1.I am using snap to grid for fast creating areas. I make tile as brush for painting. I realized it leaves 1 square unpainted.
2.The other problem when i use tile as brush I want to create line to get fast solution and i press shift. Brush moves 1 square far from the origin point and paint the tile wrong.

3 Likes

Hi @Bora_Kusoglu, what version of Aseprite are you using? Do you have the “RotSprite” algorithm selected in the context bar? Or just the “Fast Transformation”? Are you creating the tiles with the tilemap layer or in a regular layer?

1 Like

Hi David,
Version 1.2.33-x64
I don’t have “RotSprite” algorithm. I use tilemap selection by double clicking on the tile. It is normal layer.

this is the most annoying thing for me.

this one snap to grid mode on.

1 Like

rotsprite is a transformation method you should have it just select something it should apper on the top either “Fast Rotation” or “RotSprite” if it isw on fast rotation change to hotsprite

This problem also have it and I create a topic, hope they address it as important to fix.

1 Like

here a new video show more in details
and the reason behind one pixel.

1 Like

It needs fix!

I’ll try to look to this bug. The video of @kloworks helps me to understand how to reproduce it. It happens only in Snap to Grid mode and mainly when Shift+double click is used to select multiple tiles.

Just in case, a possible temporary workaround is to double-click and keep pressed the mouse button, you can select multiple tiles (just like when we double-click a word in a text editor and drag the mouse to select multiple words).

3 Likes