Square appear when replace color?

I want to change the color of the border here, but when i use the color replacement option a weird square is created at the borders:

The square will be of the base color, and when give ok it doesn’t disappear, it completely surrounds what i draw.

If notice the bottom left corner, the square even cuts on what i drew.

try using contiguous on paint bucket, if it doesn’t work you must have a similar color around the image.

Ok I see what’s happening, your transparency is black.

If you could somehow send me the file I would like to look into his more.

Okay, here:

It was supposed to be a pixel art radish.

Try to replace color in layer 1 (where the radish is), a black square will appear bordering the radish on the back, even if my background is transparent.

The continuous paint bucked wouldn’t help here so if i want to replace all the black border all i can do is replace the black color.

If you turn on “8-connected” in the paint bucket options, that should fill your border, since everything’s connected by their corners.

For one thing, you have 2 layers both with the radish body.

The top layer does almost nothing.
Tried the 8-connected thing but it made the selection go through the outline. I just filled in the inside of the reddish and made sure there was a separate color in the palate for black and transparencyimage

If you add a transparency color to your palate, (and btw there are 2 colors in your border, black for the inside of the leaf and grey for the outside of the leaf and the radish body.) then it should work fine.
https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/OQJpBM7Q/file.html Video of it working.