Something that happen to me all the time, and I wondered if you had some tips to avoid it
- I’m working on several frames of a specific layer
- I click on another frame, but don’t notice that it changed the selected layer as well
- I continue working on the wrong layer for a while, until i finally notice (sometimes waaaay later)
So far I’ve found 2 ways of avoiding this :
- Locking all other layers (but I tend to forget to do this sometimes)
- Use keyboard instead of mouse to change layer (meaning I can’t be working with a tool that takes keyboard inputs, like selections for example)
Any idea ?