Demo/trial version

You can download the trial version from Aseprite website: https://www.aseprite.org/trial/

In the trial version you cannot save images, and the only way you’ll find to move your unsaved work from the trial version to the official version is using copy-and-paste of each canvas/cel.

This is a quick guide to migrate your sprite from the trial to the full version:

1. Select the whole image with Ctrl+A (or ⌘A on macOS) in the trial vesion
  2. Copy the whole image with Ctrl+C (⌘A)
  3. Go to the full version and create a new sprite with Ctrl+N (⌘N), the default size will be the size of the clipboard.
  4. Paste the image with Ctrl+V
  5. In case that you have several frames or layers, you can repeat the process copying-and-pasting each frame

In there future we would like to improve this in other way (e.g. copying and pasting the whole sprite between the programs with just one command).

1 Like

This kind of trial version is really good, because people are able to fully try out program before buying it. Like other programs limit tools and add a huge watermark over everything.#Awesome

1 Like

can i use trial version for commercial work?

Do you mean taking screenshots or copying-and-pasting your artwork? Yes, you can! Remember that you will not be able to save the whole animation/layers/etc. (e.g. in a .ase or .gif file) with the demo version.

1 Like

How do I download the sprite I made?