Hey, I noticed that a lot of strings in the
en.ini file are missing/not implemented.
Like the Launch command, which is in fact six different commands to open the links in the Help section of Aseprite, but there is no way to differentiate them.
Maybe one of them launch a spaceship?
Or sometimes, I can’t rename the title of a window or some buttons, like here:
Here, I could only translate the “Recharger les matrices” button.
Also, the About section is completely un-translatable, but maybe this is a choice.
I didn’t found any issue about it on GitHub, and it’s not a big problem, but is it planned to be fixed for the final release of Aseprite 1.3?
I know that “bug” (which isn’t really one) was present before 1.3, but I never tried to report it.
There have to be hidden strings somewhere, surely not in the
Would be great to be able to translate these as well.
Aseprite is a bit “language fusion” at the moment
I’m also interested if the devs could add more translation strings for the release of 1.3 so we can fully translate it.
I made a tool called Asperite Translation Manager (find message on the forum) to easily compare your translation file to en.ini. So if the devs add more translations strings, everybody can update their translation super easy!
Hi there! there is a pending Pull Request in GitHub to add the missing strings. It’s planned for v1.3 (already the en.ini file in v1.3-beta14 contains some extra strings than in v1.2.34). I’m trying to merge 1 or 2 PRs per week in these days.