Aseprite v18.104.22.168 (both trial and purchased display this bug).
Bug: When choosing to display pivot point (on a selection) and setting it to be in a different corner or side (top left for example), even though the rotating point and visual pivot point symbol are in the new spot (top left), the interactable pivot point hotspot (for manual dragging) is still registering as if it’s in the centre of the selection.
- make a selection (any method)
- click the ‘Rotation pivot’ button in the top bar
- in this menu, click ‘Display pivot by default’
- in this menu, click a new default position (eg top left)
- the selection you made will have the pivot point showing in the top left
- try to click and drag the pivot point (the cursor will change to a hand), this will not work.
- click the very centre of the selection and drag, this will move the pivot point as if you had clicked on it.
this happens on both Windows 10 and Windows 7 Professional.
Thanks! Awesome awesome product.