Okay, I am kind of a new user so if this is something that is already doable, I apologize - a quick google search didn’t yield any results.
So, what I’m looking for is the following:
The ability to first input one or several vanishing point-coordinates onto a list, so then after I draw a line and press shift, instead of just snapping to certain angles, it’d also snap to the perspective-lines that connect to the vanishing points.
This would make the process of drawing a lot faster for me, as my current workaround involves having a separate layer just for perspective-lines; a layer that becomes cluttered incredibly fast.
So really, it’d shorten my current process of:
- Make perspective layer visible
- Switch to perspective layer
- draw line from vanishing point
- Switch back to normal layer
- draw line following the perspective-line I just drew
- Make perspective layer invisible
- Press shift
- Draw line