Today we’ve released Aseprite v1.2.10-beta3 in the
beta branch of Steam all channels. Changes:
- Windows and macOS: Fixed issues with color profiles and multiple monitors (related to #1913)
- macOS: Improved performance in general and specially when running on Retina display and color profiles with wide color, like Display P3
- Windows: Fixed performance regression
- Linux: Fixed bug duplicating mouse wheel events (#1921)
--ignore-empty --save-ascan be used together in the CLI (#551)
- New option to specify custom checked background grid size
- Fixed a lot of bugs with the script API and added several new functions.
- Fixed #1644, #1874, #1901, t/960, #1944 and t/1045.